Callantsoog is a cozy family seaside resort located behind the narrowest row of dunes in the Netherlands in the north of North Holland.
This region is known as one of the cleanest areas in the Netherlands. The landscape consists of beach, sea, dunes, polders and flower fields. So you are almost directly on the beach from the village.
In North Holland are beautiful old Dutch villages and towns. Together they form one of the most beautiful and picturesque parts of the Netherlands. Villages where time seems to have stood still: with windmills, old wooden houses and narrow streets. Historic towns and cities, teeming with North Holland. Whether you like monumental buildings and narrow streets or a real Dutch look with a rich fishing past, there is always a village to fall in love with.
Here you will find information about Callantsoog:
- How do I reach the city
- What about parking
- Important addresses and telephone numbers
With the directions on this page you can prepare your trip.
· Public sanitary facilities will be open again at Camping.
· Use of a face mask is mandatory when traveling by public transport.( taxi, tram, train,bus and ferry)
· Reserve your ticket online for your visiting restaurant, museums or a cruise
· Keep 1.5 meters apart.
· Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds
· Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
· Urgent advice on using a mouth mask in public areas (shops, streets, etc.)
No more than 4 peolpe allowed together inside and outside
Plan your route with the Google® Maps planner. (You will be redirected to the Google® Maps website)